This is the adventure of a guy named Ryan who is pedaling his bike from La Esperanza Honduras to Boulder Colorado. Help support the ride by sending 10 monthly installments of positive vibes, keep this Duzer going! Check my progress on the interactive maps, click on the links below. !!New!!! Buy the official super cool T-Shirt and support my kids in Honduras. Click on the T-shirt link below to see the design and order your very own Duzer shirt.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Hidden Ruins


Hidden Ruins
Originally uploaded by duzercruzer.

Ancient Mayan ruins in a little city called Xpujil. Ten bucks to the person who can pronounce that correctly.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EESHpoo'hel

3:46 PM, October 04, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan!
Your photos are magnificent!
Stay safe so we may continue to enjoy them.
Love to you from all of us!

9:12 PM, October 04, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alltid skoj att följa dina äventyr direkt här ifrån skrivbordet :)

6:20 AM, October 05, 2005

 
Blogger Daniel Graham said...

Hey Dudezer,

I had a dream about you last night. In my dream, I was walking through a mall in the US, and I came across you selling sof-serv ice cream cones at a booth. I asked you how your bike trip had gone, and you started bitchin' about road conditions. I'm glad to see your real trip is going better than you'd led me to believe in my dream.

10:43 AM, October 06, 2005

 
Blogger Daniel Graham said...

P.S. I am thinking about moving back down to the La Esperanza area part time and starting up a little experimental farm (mushrooms, maybe) and then spinning off some sort of coop program from that. Want to help?

10:44 AM, October 06, 2005

 
Blogger Daniel Graham said...

P.P.S. I'm going on a littl(er) bike trip myself this weekend: depending on whether my biking partner gives me three days or four, I'll be going on a 200-275 mile trip through Sonoma County wine and apple-cider country, up to Mendocino, and back down the coast to Bodega Bay. I'll eat some Mexican food along the way and think of you when I get the squirts.

10:47 AM, October 06, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are crusin'- A fabulous trip, Ryan! The photos and the maps are perfect! Hope your tent is dry and the weather calm.
Louise

8:33 AM, October 08, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home