This is the adventure of a guy named Ryan who is pedaling his bike from La Esperanza Honduras to Boulder Colorado. Help support the ride by sending 10 monthly installments of positive vibes, keep this Duzer going! Check my progress on the interactive maps, click on the links below. !!New!!! Buy the official super cool T-Shirt and support my kids in Honduras. Click on the T-shirt link below to see the design and order your very own Duzer shirt.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

An upgrade?


newbike
Originally uploaded by duzercruzer.

I decided to switch bikes, this one doubles as a taxi so that I can make some money on the way home.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the taxi-bike suits your character well. A possible career call? Happy cycling Duzer y que te vaya con Dios.....ha

9:45 AM, September 27, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ryanito:

I love you and your perapatetic ways. You and B*O*B are in for it now. Good luck on the muddy road. Winter (metaphorically and actually) awaits you in del norte.

Jeff

12:49 PM, September 27, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to join you, it's going to be 10 mph the whole way...
hopefully not.

I've got my bike in a box and I'll be seeing ya soon.

jefe

11:02 PM, September 27, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how is everything? how are you and sarah and emily?

Dr. Gomez

7:06 PM, September 30, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home