This is the adventure of a guy named Ryan who is pedaling his bike from La Esperanza Honduras to Boulder Colorado. Help support the ride by sending 10 monthly installments of positive vibes, keep this Duzer going! Check my progress on the interactive maps, click on the links below. !!New!!! Buy the official super cool T-Shirt and support my kids in Honduras. Click on the T-shirt link below to see the design and order your very own Duzer shirt.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Ryan and his Rig (Little Honduran Girls not Included)

7 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Dude. You are so awesome. I am soooo excited (as a very active blogspot blogger myself) that I get to follow along this journey. I can't believe it! You wild thang you. I love it. Look forward to seeing you when you get back into town.

10:56 PM, September 20, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will kick your ass too, then stroke it...
-ry fh

10:53 AM, September 21, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if I fly down with my rollerblades will you tow me home like Kip an Napolean?

12:40 PM, September 21, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manuela
To ride a bike sounds just great! I am sooo jeaulous! I hope you will find once the way to Switzerland and we can go biking together!

2:25 AM, September 22, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duzer: take care in your trip , I will be sharing information about you and your trip to the rest of the team.
see you again!
Dr. Gomez

9:39 AM, September 23, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know everything well be OK. Two years in these countries…..
You are “immune” now.
Don’t forget your promises:
- Casa Blanca
- Europe
Your site web is in French ?????

Zamira

11:25 AM, September 23, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duzer I can not believe you are on your way!!!Ole Ole!! Thanks for taking us along on your trip, with writings and pics. We gain without pain...10 mph uphill ugh. Ok you take care out there and we will keep in touch.....BB

1:52 PM, September 28, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home