This is the adventure of a guy named Ryan who is pedaling his bike from La Esperanza Honduras to Boulder Colorado. Help support the ride by sending 10 monthly installments of positive vibes, keep this Duzer going! Check my progress on the interactive maps, click on the links below. !!New!!! Buy the official super cool T-Shirt and support my kids in Honduras. Click on the T-shirt link below to see the design and order your very own Duzer shirt.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Guanajua-TO!!


Guanajua-TO!!
Originally uploaded by duzercruzer.

This is my favorite city in Mexico by far. It is very Spanish looking with cozy cobblestone alleyways, flowers draping over balconies and beautiful churches and theaters. It is also a student city which means that there is lots of rowdy night life, yeehaa!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Continue sending pictures like this and it won't be devoid of tourists very long!
Absolutely beautiful!

7:57 AM, November 07, 2005

 
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Hi Ryan! It looks like you're having quite an adventure. Your photographs are beautiful (except for the mummy, of course) and that bot fly looks painful, yikes! I miss you and can't wait to see you when you return to the states. Be safe! See you soon.

7:13 PM, November 07, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan!!! How about an update on the bot flies? I've forwarded your blog to all my Rowdy Mom friends, and they keep asking me about the bot flies!!! Tell me they are gone - PLEASE.
Lucas' Mom

9:22 PM, November 07, 2005

 
Blogger Doc Parker said...

That Duzer is soooo hot right now.

Duze I'm enjoying the blogs, keep them coming. I wish I was eating good mexican food like you. The tacos here in Washington state are made by Canadians, and taste like crap.

Cruise On!

Cheers,
Kenny

10:42 AM, November 11, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home