This is the adventure of a guy named Ryan who is pedaling his bike from La Esperanza Honduras to Boulder Colorado. Help support the ride by sending 10 monthly installments of positive vibes, keep this Duzer going! Check my progress on the interactive maps, click on the links below. !!New!!! Buy the official super cool T-Shirt and support my kids in Honduras. Click on the T-shirt link below to see the design and order your very own Duzer shirt.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Under a Blood Red Sky


Under a Blood Red Sky
Originally uploaded by duzercruzer.

I took about 30 photos of this magical sunset. It kept getting better and better and I couldn't put my camera away. If you want to see all the photos you need to come to my house and bring some cookies, I'll show you all the secret photos that you never saw on the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home