This is the adventure of a guy named Ryan who is pedaling his bike from La Esperanza Honduras to Boulder Colorado. Help support the ride by sending 10 monthly installments of positive vibes, keep this Duzer going! Check my progress on the interactive maps, click on the links below. !!New!!! Buy the official super cool T-Shirt and support my kids in Honduras. Click on the T-shirt link below to see the design and order your very own Duzer shirt.

Friday, November 25, 2005

I'm Thankfull for PIzza


I'm Thankfull for PIzza
Originally uploaded by duzercruzer.

I love pizza and we took advantage of being in a big city and got ourselves a couple of pies to celebrate Thanksgiving. We were the only ones celebrating this holiday in Chihuahua but we were all eachother needed to have a great time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Turk... I mean Pizza Day guys! Looking forward to seeing you two in Golden. Keep up the good work.

6:27 PM, November 25, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that a forty ounce you have clutched in your hand? yum yum pigs bum

10:43 AM, November 27, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home