This is the adventure of a guy named Ryan who is pedaling his bike from La Esperanza Honduras to Boulder Colorado. Help support the ride by sending 10 monthly installments of positive vibes, keep this Duzer going! Check my progress on the interactive maps, click on the links below. !!New!!! Buy the official super cool T-Shirt and support my kids in Honduras. Click on the T-shirt link below to see the design and order your very own Duzer shirt.

Friday, October 28, 2005

I'm Pregnant!


I'm Pregnant!
Originally uploaded by duzercruzer.

So I've had these two "infected" mosquito bites for about a month now. I wasn't too worried about it until I was sitting and enjoying a sunset and noticed movement inside the wounds. Yep, I've got Bat Flies in my arm and they don't wanna come out. I did some research and I can either let them leave my body on their own or I can get them cut out. Hmm, what should I do? I tried putting rubber cement on them to suffocate them but it didn't work. I think maybe I'll bring them back to Colorado for everyone to enjoy. Any doctors out there?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Mom here.... please go see a doctor NOW and find out for sure how to treat this!!!

9:32 AM, October 28, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An infection with something living in it is nothing you want to mess with. Get thyself to a doctor immediately.
Aunt Jodie

5:38 PM, October 28, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only way to remove these pests is to drown them with tequila. Get thyself to a bar.

10:54 AM, October 29, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yugga! you have THESE living in your arm????

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:ctQhtW9EElYJ:www.amonline.net.au/insects/features/ectoparasites.cfm%3Fid%3D13+%22+Bat+Fly%22&hl=en&client=firefox-a

2:30 AM, October 30, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother-in-law had this happen. Try strapping a piece of raw meat over the affected areas for a few hours. Maybe before you go to sleep. The little buggers ought to crawl out of you and into the meat. Seriously.

10:44 AM, October 31, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fudgecicles?....Raw meat?...Doctors?
Anyone who knows anything about "bat flies"
knows that the only way to fight them is with an STD.
As the ancient Mayan medicine men use to say (loosely translated)
"when in doubt, clap it out!"


"cuando se baja la bombacha, el piojo te mata"
That's a Goodman

7:51 AM, November 03, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home